2013年8月26日星期一

Be Change

Everything has change.


really ,until now i still can't accept and control my emotion when i feel something has change

but every time,i just tell myself [THINK POSITIVE].

when i told myself ,just try to Think positive . 

ya..really, it feel better .

but the mind become more confuse and lost myself .


i miss myself . =(

i miss that when i was sad ,i just straight cry .
when i was happy, i just laugh like crazy guy.
when i was angry , i just show the emotion.

but now,i can't do the real myself. 
i feel lost .
i just want getting back when i have what emotion just straight show it.
i don't want when i was sad ,i also tell myself be smile be happy.
but the sad still keep in the heart ..
i don't have take away....


Really, everything gonna to change .
what should i do is accept all about that .

Be smile :)



Blogger song be change too, that song is i always to listen and that song can make me smile make me sad too.

没有评论:

发表评论

觉得怎样?